02 January 2009

What's in Your Bag?

I'll blame my years of reading The Babysitter's Club and Nancy Drew on my impulse to compile things before I do things, which is why I'm starting with a Dangerous Writer's Detective/Magic/Survival/Hygenic/Politically In-or-Otherwise Correct kit. Or whatever else I can jam in between those saucy little slashes.

Or maybe I should just call mine the Avoidance Kit and get it over with.



First, I got a fistful of these.



A pocket sized journal, which I buy like they're perishable goods.



A permanent marker for writing about love. Because it's permanent, right?



Scotch tape. Though I need to acquire a smaller one to minimize the purse lint.



I grew accustomed to toting a flash drive around when we didn't have a printer at home.



It's not a pencil case, it's a kit.

Not pictured, my digital camera. "Show don't tell!"


Show me yours.

1 comment:

  1. My gallavanting-around-Eastern-Canada writing kit will include (not pictured, because I don't know where my camera wandered off to):

    1 hardcover journal
    1 hardcover sketchbook
    20 mechanical pencils (for writing in the cold, because pens tend to explode)
    5 black ballpoint pens (which will probably freeze/explode)
    1 pen with flashlight (for writing at night)
    1 polaroid camera
    3 packs of (obsolete) polaroid film (for location scouting?)
    3 black sharpies (for drawing)
    1 roll of scotch tape (for taping the polaroids/other found objects into the journal/sketchbook)

    My kit is not as pretty, though. :( I'm stoked about this!

    ReplyDelete